Signing of a Significant Contract with a net value of PLN 92.7 million for the construction of a building for the District Court Katowice - Wschód in Katowice
Article 17(1) MAR - confidential information
The Management Board of ERBUD S.A. (the Issuer) hereby announces that today it has received a Significant Contract signed by both parties, with a net value of PLN 92.7 million, for the construction of a building intended for purposes of the District Court of Katowice - Wschód in Katowice on the following terms:
1. Contract date: 13.04.2023
2. Investor (exact name and registered office): State Treasury - District Court in Katowice, 38 Francuska Street, 40-028 Katowice, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 634-19-96-676
3. Net contract value: PLN 92,670,000.00
4. Subject of the contract: Construction of a building for the District Court Katowice - Wschód in Katowice at 70a Francuska Street.
5. Place of performance: 70a Francuska Street in Katowice
6. Completion dates: Acceptance of the construction site within 21 days of the Contract conclusion
Date of commencement of works: no later than 14 days from the date of handover of the construction site
Deadline for completion of the Contract Subject: 14.12.2026
7. Terms of payment: monthly invoicing payable within 30 days
8. Performance bond (value, duration): 5% of the gross contractual remuneration, i.e. the amount of PLN 5,699,205.00 - possible bank or insurance guarantee for the period of contract execution
9. Retention bond (term value): 1.5% of the gross contractual remuneration, i.e. PLN 1,709,761.50 - possible bank or insurance guarantee for a period of 120 months.
10. Other guarantees (type of guarantee, value, duration): none
0.01% of the gross remuneration for each day of delay in performing the Contract Subject.
The total amount of contractual penalties charged for any reason shall not exceed 20% of the gross remuneration amount