Our history began in 1990. It was then that Eryk Jan Grzeszczak, together with his son Dariusz, founded Przedsiębiorstwo Budowlane i Usług Technicznych ERBUD with its registered office in Toruń.
Eryk Jan Grzeszczak and his son Dariusz Grzeszczak founded the company: Przedsiębiorstwo Budowlane i Usług Technicznych Erbud with its registered office in Toruń.
The first foreign branch of the company in Krefeld was established in the Federal Republic of Germany.
The German subsidiary GWI Bauunternehmung GmbH was founded. Foreign operations of ERBUD began to grow rapidly.
Józef Adam Zubelewicz joined the group of Erbud shareholders, who, as a member of the Management Board, is responsible for the development of commercial construction in Poland.
- Przedsiębiorstwo Budowlane i Usług Technicznych Erbud was transformed into Erbud Sp. z o.o.
- Recapitalisation of Erbud by a strategic investor - Wolff & Müller GmbH & Co. KG.
- The registered office of the company was moved from Toruń to Warsaw.
- Establishment of the subsidiary Erbud International Sp. z o.o.
Construction of regional, independent branches in Poland.
ERBUD entered several new markets at the same time: Belgium, France, Sweden, Ireland, England.
ERBUD Sp. z o.o. was transformed into ERBUD S.A.
- Debut of the company on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
- Acquisition of Budlex S.A. - a leading developer of the Kuyavian-Pomeranian region.
- Signing of the acquisition agreement for Rembet Plus Sp. z o.o., operating in the engineering and road industry.
Acquisition of Przedsiębiorstwo Robót Drogowych S.A. (PRD S.A.), operating in the road sector.
Consolidation of the Group road companies, i.e. PRD S.A. (Przedsiębiorstwo Robót Drogowych S.A.) and Rembet Plus Sp. z o.o. as a result of which the following entity was created: Przedsiębiorstwo Budownictwa Drogowo-Inżynieryjnego S.A.
Acquisition of shares in Engorem, operating in the sector of comprehensive investment, renovation and diagnostic services for the energy sector.
Beginning of operations of ERBUD Industry in the scope of modernisation, renovation and servicing of existing industrial and energy installations.
- Jubilee Gala to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the establishment of ERBUD (movie and mapping prepared for the 25th anniversary of the company)
- Establishment of the ERBUD Foundation COMMON CHALLENGES named after Eryk Grzeszczak
- Moving the registered office of the Company and the Erbud Group to the new place in the Royal Wilanów building in Warsaw
- Signing the agreement for the implementation of the largest contract in the company's history - construction of Galeria Młociny shopping, service and entertainment centre in Warsaw - contract value PLN 534.6 million.
- Signing the agreement for the construction of the Southern Hospital in Warsaw.
- Sale of the subsidiary of Budlex S.A.
Agnieszka Głowacka - long-term Financial Director of ERBUD S.A., is appointed as a Member of the Management Board of the Company.
Acquisition of 100% shares in IVT Winer + Reimann GmbH with its registered office in Oberhausen/Germany.
Completion of construction of Galeria Młociny in Warsaw, the largest contract in the history of ERBUD S.A.
Change in the composition of the Management Board:
- Dariusz Grzeszczak - President of the Management Board
- Agnieszka Głowacka – Vice President of the Board
- Jacek Leczkowski – Vice President of the Board
- Radosław Górski – Member of the Board